An Event for Suppliers of Metalworks Will Take Place in DecemberThe USCC, together with Metinvest Engineering, will conduct an open meeting "Increasing the effectiveness of suppliers work in designing, manufacture and installation of structures"
The experts of one of the largest customers of Ukraine - Metinvest Engineering company will present the construction industry participants their plans as to erection of facilities as well as about the principles of working with contracting companies, designers and suppliers of metalworks.
The participants of the building structure industry will share their proposals on interaction of the metalworks supply chain participants to shorten timelines and improve the quality of construction of Metinvest Engineering's facilities.
Date and time of the event: December 7, 10:30 AM-5:00 PM
Venue: Parle Conference Center, 21 Г, Troitska St., Dnipro
Target audience: general contracting, building and installation companies, designers, metalwork plants, suppliers of corrosion preventing and fire protection agents.
Participation in the event is subject to pre-registration.
Please complete the online form for registration
- Presentation of Metinvest Engineering's projects for 2019-2021
- Principles of working with contractors at the facilities of Metinvest Engineering
- Proposals as to the optimization of modes of interaction within the metalwork supply chain to shorten the timelines and improve quality. Anton Zakharchenko, CEO, Ukrstalkonstruktsiya
- Improving the efficiency and shortening the time for implementation of projects implying the use of steel. Mikhail Shtompel, General Director, CKS
- Proposals on optimization of design solutions at the facilities of Metinvest Engineering Maksim Yerokhin, Director of Project Department, Ukrstalkonstruktsiya
- Planning and interaction of an installation company with design organizations and metalwork plants. Speaker to be confirmed
- Optimization of solutions on fire protection of steel structures Konstantin Kalafat, Head of the USCC Fire Protection Committee
- Examples of an efficient application of BIM technologies during the implementation of large industrial projects. Speaker - a representative of Tekla Structures
- Training on design according to Eurocodes from the USCC and the Guild of Design Engineers. Elvira Kovalevska, Chief Project Engineer, USCC
- Interaction between participants